This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

IBY Beauty is a cosmetic brand based in Los Angeles, California. I.B.Y stands for inspired by you, which is the company’s motto. Their products are inspired by their fans and are cruelty free, vegan, and beautiful. Her Campus Vandy is glad to have IBY Beauty as a sponsor for the HCV X BeFearSummit coming this May! Using some of IBY Beauty’s bestsellers, I created a blue halo eye look. Read on for a tutorial on how I got the look. 

If you want to watch a video tutorial of the makeup look I created using IBY products, check out Her Campus Vandy’s reel here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CN2hiVSh9FY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Products Used:

• IBY Enlighten Palette

• IBY Carry On Face Palette 

• IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter in Prosecco 

• IBY Lip Lock’d Satin Lipsticks in Bestie

• IBY Gloss’d Up Lip Topper in Strawberry Jam 

• L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation

• e.l.f. Cosmetics Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer in Sheer

• Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer 

• L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brunette

• Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black

• L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black

• e.l.f. Cosmetics Natural Lash Kit 

Steps

1. Apply your desired foundation, concealer, contour, and setting powder. 

2. Fill in your brows with your desired brow product. 

3. Prime your eyelids with your desired eyeshadow primer. 

4. Apply the shade Vortex from the Enlighten Palette into your crease.

5. Next, apply the shade Haiku from the same palette into your outer and inner corner, in a V-shape. 

6. Take the shade Aura from the same palette and place it in the center of your lid, following the diagonal shape during the previous step. 

7. Then apply the shade Spa Day from the same palette on your lower lash line. 

8. Now apply your desired eyeliner, mascara, and eyelashes. 

9. Using the Face Palette, take the blush shade Globe-Trotter and apply to your cheeks

10. Then take the highlight shade Private Jet from the palette and dust your cheekbones, nose bride, cupid’s bow, and other high points of your face.

11. Optional: for an extra beaming look, go over the high points of your face with the Radiant Glow Highlighter in Prosecco with your finger instead of a highlighting brush. 

12. Next, apply the Lip Lock’d Satin Lipsticks in Bestie to your lips. 

13. Finish it off with the Gloss’d Up Lip Topper in Strawberry Jam.

Eryn Lin

Vanderbilt '21

Economics major, Business and Chinese Culture & Language minor "People will forget what you said, forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou
Madison Edwards

Vanderbilt '21

Madison is a Campus Trendsetter and Campus Correspondent. She is currently majoring in Human and Organizational Development at Vanderbilt University. Madison enjoys traveling and trying new foods, and can always be found drinking a good cup of coffee :)