How to Still Look Cute (Even on a Rough Morning)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.
As the semester progresses, it becomes increasingly difficult to get up for class with the enthusiasm we did in the beginning.  It becomes a task to get out of bed and many of us struggle to even make it to class on time.  With that kind of stress, who has time to get gussied up right?  Well, below I’ll give you three essential items to help you look cute and pulled together on those tough mornings!

1. A headband
Sometimes it is a hassle to deal with your hair in the morning.  Achieving the perfect style can take time, time that many of us do not have. On days like this, a ponytail is a lifesaver.  To make your ponytail look more polished than usual, toss a headband on and keep those flyaways at bay.

2. Leggings
Leggings are a gift from the heavens!  On those days when you don’t feel like dealing with zippers, buttons, and denim, leggings are a great alternative.  They’re comfortable, they move with you, and they are so flattering!

3. Boots
Riding boots, combat boots, ankle boots, all boots!  This footwear can pull your outfit together in an instant.  With a pair of these, your outfit will look like you really put some thought into it.  If you aren’t a fan of boots, a pair of fun, colorful sneakers will do the trick too.