Get Excited: Be Fearless Summit is Coming to Vanderbilt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Be Fearless Summit is coming to Vanderbilt this May! Entrepreneur and blogger Alexa Curtis founded Be Fearless Summit in 2018. Noticing a lack of conferences tailored towards a younger audience of college-aged people, Alexa started Be Fearless Summit as a program to help inspire college students to get out of their comfort zone and chase their dreams. The Summit features incredible speakers from around the world. During the 2020 Be Fearless Summit at UC Berkeley, speakers included former Miss Dominican Republic 2014 Kimberly Castillo, TV Host Danielle Robay, and much more. Check out the 2020 Summit here: https://www.befearlesssummit.org/freetalks

On May 22nd 2021, the Summit will be hosted virtually at Vanderbilt that follows an in-person, covid-safe VIP networking event in the Nashville area the night of the 21st. This year’s theme is Babes Against BS, so be sure to RSVP! Follow Alexa Curtis at @alexa_curtis, Be Fearless Summit at @befearlesssummit, and Her Campus Vanderbilt at @hercampusvandy on Instagram to keep up to date on speakers, tickets, and dates to come!

Eryn Lin

Vanderbilt '21

Economics major, Business and Chinese Culture & Language minor "People will forget what you said, forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou
Madison Edwards

Vanderbilt '21

Madison is a Campus Trendsetter and Campus Correspondent. She is currently majoring in Human and Organizational Development at Vanderbilt University. Madison enjoys traveling and trying new foods, and can always be found drinking a good cup of coffee :)