This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

I put that shit on everything! Frank’s Red Hot Hot Sauce that is. Just like the old woman in the Frank’s commercial, I’ve been putting their sauce on (just about) EVERYTHING.

Living on a college diet food can get boring fast, so I was elated when I saw we got Frank’s Red Hot for our latest college survival kit. It helped take my mundane college food to a whole new level. Scrambled eggs never seemed so unappealing until I got to college, but with my Frank’s, I was willing to take on any food challenge.

To my surprise (not really), I ended up loving the eggs covered in hot sauce. For the rest of the week, eggs covered in Frank’s was a part of my daily routine (because after the week I ran out of hot sauce). Needless to say, Frank’s changed my life for the better and I won’t be eating eggs without it.

Other recommendations to try with Frank’s Hot Sauce:

• Chicken (well duhhh)

• Pasta

• Tater tots

• Eggs

• Chips

• By itself

• Ramen Noodles

• Mac and Cheese

• Homework

Madison Edwards

Vanderbilt '21

Madison is a Campus Trendsetter and Campus Correspondent. She is currently majoring in Human and Organizational Development at Vanderbilt University. Madison enjoys traveling and trying new foods, and can always be found drinking a good cup of coffee :)