Style

Cute Pajamas are the Ultimate Productivity Hack

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Ban.do, aka the company that makes the most fun yet still chic clothes + accessories + desk/tech supplies, just surprise-dropped a new collection of pajamas and it’s exactly what you need to make staying in bed all Saturday the productive lazy day you’ve always dreamed of.

My internship lets me work from home once a week and I love doing my homework from the comfort of my bed (I know, I know! But it really truly does work for me as a homebody!) which means I spend a lot of time in loungewear. But rather than loafing around in ratty old t-shirts or novelty pajama pants, I’ve decided to invest in cute PJs so that even when I’m home, I feel put together enough to get things done. I’ve gone on a scavenger hunt around the Internet to find a few options in addition to Ban.do’s new collection that are surely going to help make any college women 100x more productive and happened upon some great options from some of my favorite brands.

Ban.do’s sleepwear sets come in two incredibly cute patterns — blue and peach stripes plus peach and red daisies on a light blue background — in the classic collared button down with contrast piping pajama style. But you can also grab an ultra luxe looking set from Old Navy, a bright and lacey tank and shorts set from Savage X, or go the classic route and hit up Target for one of their many standard PJ duos.

Muna Ikedionwu

Vanderbilt '19

Muna is studying Medical Humanities & The Arts and Corporate Strategy at Vanderbilt University. She loves supporting small businesses, watching indie films on weekends, and can talk for hours about anything from the newest addition to her skincare routine to how the digitization of political news has changed society for the better. Her motto is "Be fearless. Be authentic. Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters."