Classic Vandy Things to Instagram in the Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.
Classic Fall Instas

Growing up in New England, fall was always one of my favorite seasons. Crisp weather, leaf piles, wearing vests, Halloween—what’s not to love? Best of all, everywhere you turn seems to be photogenic, and this campus is certainly no exception! Check out some of the best places on campus to Instagram this fall: 

1) Football games. Being an SEC school, football games are a pretty big deal. Tailgating pics are also perfectly acceptable ☺
2) Leaves on leaves on leaves. Definitely take advantage of the few weeks that the leaves are on the ground. Bonus points for getting a pic of you jumping in the leaf pile!
3) The Wyatt Center. As one of the most photogenic buildings on campus, the Wyatt Center is arguably even more beautiful in the fall. Check out this artsy angle!
4) Kirkland Bell Tower. Check out this “transformation” from summer to fall (this one must have required some serious effort…)
5) Pretty much anywhere with trees and pretty buildings. Because you’d be hard-pressed to find an ugly spot on this campus!
Take advantage of the fall days while they last (and drink a few PSLs while you’re at it). Happy fall, y’all!