Catch a Glimpse of the Girl Behind HC Vandy!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.
Meet Lili, our faithful co-Campus Correspondent who’s been here since the beginning! It’s her senior year and as she likes to say, “last year, best year.”

Name: Lili
Year: Senior
Major (s): Art History, Studio Art, French Minor

How did you become involved with Her Campus?
I was always interested in writing, and English was one of my favorite classes in high school. I loved the journalism class and knew I wanted to stay involved with it during college. My sister was friends with the Campus Correspondent and I started writing right away! I became the Assistant Editor second semester and the Campus Correspondent sophomore year.

What else are you involved with?
I was involved with the Sarratt Gallery, which was great for learning about art handling and installation. This year I am the Rights and Reproductions intern at the Frist, and the gallery intern with the Vanderbilt Fine Arts Gallery. It’s a lot of running around, but I love it all.

How are you feeling about graduation?
It’s both the most exciting and terrifying part of college. I am definitely ready for that next chapter, but will miss being constantly surrounded by some of the best people I’ve ever met! College is where you meet the people you will be friends with for life, and prepare for the real world (and being a real person). No one knows what comes next, but in the mean time I will be living up every moment I have left here at Vanderbilt!

What is your favorite thing about Vanderbilt?
Bubble tea from Bamboo Bistro. Pho, too. That place is like my second home. I have definitely gone there for two meals a day. I would recommend it, but then the line would get too long so please stay away! At least until graduation of this year…