Big Spoon or Little Spoon?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Vanderbilt chapter.

Big spoon or little spoon? You can now have your pick, because Spoon University has just hit our campus! Spoon University is an online food publication started by two entrepreneurial foodies from Northwestern University. Spoon University exists on many campuses around the country, and Vanderbilt is among their newest additions.

You can browse the Spoon website for hours, as it has a wide variety of food-related content. There are sections for recipes, restaurant recommendations and reviews, places to eat on campus; the list goes on. While each school does have its own personal site within the larger Spoon conglomerate, you may find perusing other school’s pages to be equally as enthralling.

As Spoon is just beginning at Vandy, there are still ways to get involved. The application deadline was recently extended to February 27. Check out Vandy’s website on Spoon here for more details. Until then though, check out any other parts of Spoon by clicking here

Trust me, neither you nor your stomach will regret it.

Ellie Stein

Vanderbilt

Stacey Oswald, originally from South Florida, came to Vanderbilt as a member of the class of 2015 and got involved with HerCampus her freshman year. She became assistant editor that year and is now the Campus Correspondent for Vanderbilt HC as a sophomore. Stacey is currently a columnist for Ask Miss A- Nashville and the life section of The Hustler. She's also very involved in her sorority, Kappa Delta, as well as Invisible Children. Outside of school and her extracurriculars, Stacey finds happiness in many sources, the most crucial being exercise and the sun. She loves to attend exercise classes and is an avid runner; she recently completed the Country Music Half Marathon. She also loves Vitamin D, especially when on the beach- though of course, she only soaks up the sun after applying SPF. A few of the things Stacey couldn't live without? Good food (especially from Sweet Cece's, Bricktops, and Samurai Sushi), great books (The Hypnotist's Love Story is a recent favorite), her family back in Florida, her wonderful boyfriend, and all of the great friends she's made at Vanderbilt.