With today’s rapid news cycle, it’s easy to miss the major things that are happening in the world. Even though our iPhones are always in our hand, we don’t always see the biggest and best news stories that everyone else seems to be talking about. No worries, though. We at Her Campus Vanderbilt compiled the most important and influential articles (and Buzzfeed quizzes!) we read this month just for you. From entertainment and fashion to politics and economics, here are our 10 favorite stories from the month of January.
1. 19 Powerful Women's March Portraits You Haven't Seen Yet (Teen Vogue)
3. The 5 “Love Languages” You’ve Never Heard Before (Man Repeller)
5. Why I See a Black Queer Therapist (Them)
8. Which grown-ish Character Are You? (Freeform)
9. 50 Gender Identity Terms Every Ally Should Know (Refinery29)