This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

It’s that time again y’all–time to show some love to the ladies of VSU! Valdosta State may have a beautiful campus, but how can we not talk about our gorgeous ladies? Effortlessly struttin’ their stuff up and down these halls, showing up and showing out. Here’s three girls we’re crushin’ on this week for WCW!

Shaní

Shaní is truly one of the hottest women I know. Her smile brightens up even the rainiest days here at VSU; and she keeps you actually laughing out loud with her quick wit. Did I mention she’s smart too? Shani’s a Business Law major and just started her senior year. She plans to go into family law and kick some serious a** in the courtroom. Shaní didn’t have to take a DNA test to know she’s 100% that b*tch; she knows her worth and doesn’t play around when it comes to what she wants. 

Holly

Holly is a beautiful woman inside and out! As a senior Interpersonal Communication major, she is an incredible friend and radiates good vibes to everyone she meets. Holly knows how to relate to almost anyone and anything and wants to make everyone feel heard and validated. She stays making her friends die laughing; seriously, snapchat videos from Holly are highlights we look forward to on the daily. Holly keeps it real; she doesn’t let society or anyone else tell her how to live her life. She stays true to her self and gives others a safe space to do the same. Holly is also a working mom of her two-year-old pup, Odie. Go visit Holly at The Mix; I promise she’ll make your day sweeter!

Julia

Julia is a gorgeous Virgo queen! She’s one of the most motivated women I’ve ever encountered IRL. ​When she sets a goal, consider it done. Julia loves all things organic and brings very chill vibes. She’s always down for a yoga sesh or some hot tea paired with a self-help book. One thing Julia won’t chill about though is smashing the patriarchy. Julia is an independent woman if I’ve ever seen one and is passionate about feminism and equality. She believes in dreaming big. In fact, the sky’s the limit for Julia as she plans to be a Talent Acquisition Executive for Delta. 

That’s all for this WCW. Stay tuned for the next one and remember to show yourself some love every day of the week! You’re out here doing this damn thing called college, and we are proud of you for it!

HCXO!

Presley Lovins

Valdosta '20

Presley is a raging feminist studying communication and dance at Valdosta State University. City girl from Atlanta, she loves all things classic rock and is passionate about empowering women. In her free time Presley enjoys yoga, poetry and painting.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.