This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Whats not to love about one of the best seasons, welcome fall. The air begins to feel crisper, the weather is cooler and windy days are upon us. Sunrise and sunset alter their times. Fall equals more sleep. Yay. Crops in the garden begin to prosper, colorful leaves scattered here and there and retail stores begins to put fall decorations on display making it hard for you not to be excited about fall. During fall time the fashion world flourishes with radiant colors and fun fabrics.There are endless reasons why fall is the most stylish season, whether you are decorating your home or dressing for many fun fall occasions, this season brings all wonderful variations. I love wearing sweaters when it is 60 degrees out, with a combination of over-the-knee boots, ankle boots, combat boots or even ugg boots. So many boots. So many options. Scarves are absolutely back in season, unlike summer-time where bikinis are in and scarves are out. Fall gives me the excuse to wear my favorite scarfs, it gives my outfits something extra and helps make everything stand out together. And lastly, you could not wear this during the summer-time but since it is now fall I can dust off my leather jacket. Leather in the fall is stylish and a cute way to stay warm. Now on to home decor, so many decisions to make, so make styles to choose from. I love fall decor because it fills my home with love and warmth. Some of my favorite fall decor are candles, not only do they smell amazing but they add character to my home. I love the Autumn Spice scent the most. I love playing around with fall colors like burnt orange, browns and deep yellows. Fall decor brings me comfort I love being cozied up with a good book and fluffy blankets. 

Another reason I am so fond of the season fall is because that means holidays are approaching. Fall brings these holidays around and once fall is here it is best to start saving and budgeting. My favorite holiday is brought by fall, Halloween! The coldest night in October is on Halloween and I cannot wait. Two of the year’s absolute best holidays consist of the best foods, candy and ham and those two food items come from Halloween and Thanksgiving. I love Halloween holiday a lot because it allows you to be whatever your imagination can muster up and not be judged. This upcoming Halloween my friends and I are throwing a Halloween party this year and its going to be exclusive and epic. We started decorating last month just to see how it would look and so far it looks breath-taking, one of my good friends said that our decor looked sophisticated, I was ecstatic with her compliment. I wholeheartedly love Halloween movies, the costumes, carved pumpkins, the magic and the night sky, its all so maleficent. I have two favorite Halloween movies because I cannot pick a favorite, they are Hocus Pocus and Tim Burton’s the Nightmare before Christmas, I can watch them both all day long. Another overrated (in a good way) holiday is Thanksgiving, its the holiday when you are surrounded by family and scrumptious foods. Lastly, I can use all 5 senses to see, feel, hear, smell and taste the season change. Leaves from trees begin to fall and change colors. Television stations play fall movies so you can curl up by a fire. Smells and scents permeate the air that fill my nose with joyfulness. My taste buds bursting with flavor when warm drinks heat things up for instance, I am eager for a cup of hot chocolate and warm apple cider. I feel happier in the fall season because that is where I made most of my happy memories, and I feel blessed and excited for what this fall season may bring.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read my articles. My inspiration comes from my past, present, and, future. Follow me on Instagram @Courtney.Flournoy10
Her Campus at Valdosta State.