What’s in Your Bag?: 3 Items I Can’t Leave Home Without

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Everyone has those couple of beauty products that they can’t live without. You know, the ones that you take with you everywhere you go. In fact, these products might go into your bag so often, it’s like your purse is their second home! There are a few beauty products that I can’t leave home without, or else I’ll have a serious heart attack… seriously. Here are three products that I love and use all the time.

1. Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

I fell in love with this mascara after I received it in a Smashbox kit with other makeup goodies for Christmas. It has always given me great lashes, and has certainly earned its place as “old faithful” among other mascaras that I’ve owned.

2. Burt’s Bees beeswax lip balm

I have developed a serious addiction to this stuff. The beeswax and peppermint work wonders together, leaving your lips super soft and smooth. I remember reading about Burt’s Bees, but I was kind of skeptical (religious Carmex user). Until one day I worked up the nerve to buy it, and my lips have been in love ever since!

3. Forever 21 Honey Suckle Delight lotion

I am addicted to anything that smells like honeysuckle, so when I found this lotion, I was beyond ecstatic! Not only does it smell like one of my favorite flowers, it leaves your skin nice and smooth. It’s a great buy, and I most certainly never leave home without it.

Now that you’ve seen my favorite beauty products that never leave my side (or my purse!), I want to know what you can’t leave home without. What’s in your bag?

Hey lovelies! I am a junior Mass Media major at Valdosta State University. I love writing, fashion and hair, and dancing and singing in the mirror!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.