This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Manifestation is an action as well as a result, through thought, feelings/emotions and vibrations you are able to produce what you want into your physical reality. Manifestation all depends on what you put your energy towards. There are many methods to manifesting such as, vision boards, intention journal, letter from your future self, gratitude journal and so on. My personal favorite is scripting journaling the concept of this method is being able to paint pictures with your words. The imagine is meant to portray you with what you are trying to manifest and it helps if you can be really descriptive. I show and express gratitude in my everyday life, it is such a satisfying experience. A gratitude journal is one way to become more aware of the abundance you are already blessed with. First thing in the morning or before bed each night take a few minutes to write down five to ten things you are extremely grateful to embodied or experience during the day. When you manifest something you are making it aware to the universe or whoever you believe in that this particular thing whether it’s a dream job, a new relationship, a pet or a new car will be yours. Manifestation is built around the law of attraction, this law means that anything we focus on constantly will manifest in our lives. Thinking positive is the essential part of manifesting as long as you keep your focus on positive things the more you will get in your life.

In other words, the most accurate way to make manifestation work in your favor and the best way to attract anything you want in your life is to wholeheartedly live in your truth. Manifestation is the work and result of surrender, it is essential to know the balance of how much work you do and how much you allow the universe to work in your favor. A sign of faith is truly allowing the universe to work in your favor rather than stressing out about the outcome. Where focus goes, energy flows and results show. When you are consciously thinking about what it is you are manifesting maintain a strong belief that what you want is coming towards you and it’s only a matter of when. If you believe in manifestations continue to believe. However, it takes more than positive thinking and willpower to manifest, it takes your thoughts, actions, beilefs and vibrations. Visualization is one of the most powerful manifestation technique, this technique has been around for ages and has proven real results, and it is absoutely a go-to for manifesting your desires. Visualizing that what you want is already yours is the best way to attract it into your reality. 

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read my articles. My inspiration comes from my past, present, and, future. Follow me on Instagram @Courtney.Flournoy10
Her Campus at Valdosta State.