This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

If you haven’t heard by now, Yik Yak is an anonymous social media app. Think Twitter, but without usernames. Yik Yak is the perfect app to connect with others around you, see whats going on around campus, promote events, and play games. The list could go on and on! It’s great because it’s unique in every city, when you change your location it’s like an entirely different app. Not to mention, anyone that uses it has the power to change your herd (your herd is your Yik Yak comminuty). If you see a post you don’t like all you have to do is down vote it, five down votes and the post disappears. Since this week is finals that has been the topic of discussion all week, and the week before. Check out what your fellows Blazers have to say.

Clearly finals hasn’t beeen going to great for some of us.

We all know that the library can get pretty crowded around this time, but this is hilarious.

Yikes, hang in there Blazers! Study, eat right, and get some rest. Good luck on your tests!

HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.