This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Today is the start of HerCampus Week, and we are super excited to celebrate our wonderful organization with YOU, the beautiful students at Valdosta State University.

We have three events planned for this week that are centered around feeling beautiful and honoring women.

1.    Women’s Empowerment Mural | Free Event.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019!

The amazingly talented women of HerCampus VSU will be collaborating with YOU to paint a mural honoring women. Student’s will be allowed to shout out a woman they love on a sticky note and post it onto the mural. This event is centered around spreading positivity and shining the light on the women in our life. Come see us on the Pedestrian Mall from 11-3pm!

2.    Flower Crown Bar | $3 for 3 Flowers, $4 for $4!

Wednesday, March 13, 2019!

Flowers are the beauties of this world, second to only women! Come see the girls of HerCampus Valdosta on the Pedestrian Mall from 11-3pm and make a beautiful flower crown to wear around for the rest of the day, and don’t forget to take plenty of selfies! We will have free goodies and our infamous “Spring Break Survival Kit” on deck!

3.    Vag and Tits Bake Sale. | Nothing Over $3!

Friday, March 15, 2019!

Everyone loves baked goods —now combine that with our favorite lady parts and we’ve solved everything, right? Stop by between classes and get yourself some goodies; including boob-shaped cupcakes and vagina cookies of all shapes, colors, and sizes! You don’t want to miss this!

We also accept crash app ?

We look forward to seeing all of you!

Markesia Barron is a senior at Valdosta State University. She majors in Middle Grades Education concentrated in Language Arts and Reading. After graduation, she plans to become a middle school Language Arts teacher in the Metro Atlanta area. Markesia enjoys writing, reading, super-hero movies, and meditating outside. She's a big Beyonce fan and self-care enthusiast.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.