This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

IT’S FINALLY PISCES SZNNNNN!!! Not only is this my favorite time of year because it’s my birthday szn (3/13), but I genuinely love Pisces szn. It just feels so much lighter yet emotional. Remeniscent but excepting. It’s pretty lit. So, if you’re a Pisces, Happy Happy Birthday to you and here’s 5 reasons why we’re the most amazing people. 

1. We’re Sweet AF

We are literally the sweetest people lol. No seriously we’re so so nice. I have heard some people say that we’re a little mean, but I beg to differ. The only time we’re truly mean is when we are provoked or when we feel disrespected. Other than that, we’re really nice! Especially once you get to know us. We are a tad bit moody, however, we’ll always be there for you when you need us and we’ll go to the ends of the Earth for the people we love and care about.

Ariana Blow Kiss
Giphy

2. We Wear Our Heart On Our Sleeve

Although this can be pretty bad in some situations, we tend to be extremely emotional. On one side, it’s a HUGE Pisces stereotype and on the other side, we really do cry at the most tiny inconvinence (at least I do lol). This can be a good thing in healthy friendships and relatuonships because of course you should tell your friend or partener if something they said or did hurt you and you would lke to let them know. However, it can be a bad thing when we come in contact with self-centered, selfish, and manipulative people. To these people, as soon as we show an OUNCE of emotion they immeditaely consider us weak and take advantage of us. Happens every time. Every time. 

Gif of Patrick from Spongebob saying I love you.
Giphy

3. We Have Characteristics of The Rest of The 11 Signs

This is one of the best things about being a Pisces. Yes, we’re the LAST sign, but we are an astrologial makeup of all the other 11 signs, which is pretty cool if you ask me. It makes us powerful in way (not that we already aren’t ;))

Michael Scott You Complete Me gif
Giphy

4. We Make Really Good Partners 

Pisces women do make better girlfriends than Pisces men make boyfriends, but all in all, if you have a Pisces in your life as a partner, keep them. And hold them very close. When we truly love someone we’ll do any and everything for them. We make sure you feel loved, respected, and appreciated. As long as you make us feel the same way. We’re really easy-going and fun to be around, and we have a funny, but sometimes dark sense of humor. There’s never a dull moment with us! 

The Notebook gif
Giphy

5. We’re Accepting 

If you’re friends with a Pisces. Congratulations because you have a friend for life. Sometimes friends often judge you on your decisons or things you’ve done that you feel comfortable telling them, which is terrible. But if you have a Pisces friend, 9/10 it’s a judge free zone and you can come to us about literally anything. We don’t feel the need to judge because we have a very caring, nurturing, accepting, and empathetic nature. Judging is honestly just not in us. We can’t do it. We accpet everyone for who they are, flaws and all and I honestly think this is 1 of the best things about being a Pisces. 

13 going on 30 gif
Giphy
I hope you guys enjoyed this little Pisces Piece! To all my Pisces, I love you! Take care of yourselves, focus on your emotions, and continue to be you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

– hcxo!

Haley is a 22 year old Senior at Valdosta State University and President of her Her Campus chapter.. She enjoys writing, admiring nature, listening to music, and spending time with friends and family. The purpose of her articles are to help, encourage, and empower women through her writing. Her favorite type of articles to write are lifestyle and entertainment pieces.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.