This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

YouTube is the go to for tutorials on any and everything! For all the naturalistas out there, here is a quick list of the top 3 natural hair channels to follow! These Hair Gurus made my top 3 lists because not only do they do makeup, fitness, and health tutorials as well, but they also give us natural girls VARIETY in hairstyles!

1. LipsticknCurls

You will not regret subscribing to this channel! She has all, and I mean ALL, of the knowledge on products. If you need help on deciding what to use and how, she is definetly the naturalista to check out! 

2. Sadora Paris

If you are like me and get bored with hairstyles easily, This channel is for you! She is simply AMAZING and does it all from crochet braids to clipins. Is there nothing she can’t do? 

3. FusionOfCultures

She is BOMB at giving ideas for tighter curl patterns and always gives off such positvity through her videos! 

HCXO!

Freshman at Valdosta State University, Love fashion,positive vibes, and laughing! Enjoying every day like it's my last.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.