Top 3 Things To Do Before You graduate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Graduation is one of the biggest parts of your college career, so why not make the 4 years worth it? There are many things you could do before graduating, but there are 3 you should seriously consider doing. 

Travel

You should travel somewhere new before your graduate because your time and resources may be limited after graduating. Bills may pile up when you’re living on your own and you might not have the time or financials to do it. You may even discover that this place is somewhere you may find interesting and potentially want to live. 

Establish Relationships

By doing this, you can stay connected with friends, professors, and people who you may use as a future reference. You can learn more about yourself when you surround yourself and interact with people with similar interests.

Intern

Interning establishes connections, which may lead to a job you want in the market you’re looking in. It may also help you realize your career path. Practice always makes perfect. 

Don’t just limit yourself to these three things. Branch out and make yourself known on your campus. 

HCXO!

Hello, Paige Buchanan is currently a junior mass media major and journalism minor at Valdosta State University. She loves the art of writing and media. Her career goal is to be a News Anchor. She loves to socialize with new people, explore her options in every aspect, and has many goals set for herself. She always has loved the quote "The Sky Isn't The Limit, It's Only The View" Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: paige_beauty96
Her Campus at Valdosta State.