Top 10 Best Buys at Dollar Tree

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

If you are anything like me then you love saving money when buying necessities. I live for the Dollar Tree and EVERYTHING is seriously only 1 dollar. You can’t beat that! So, over some time I have learned by trial and error what works and what doesn’t work from the Dollar Tree. Keep reading to find out my top 12 items to definitely buy from the Dollar Tree.

1. Las Totally Awesome BANG

BANG is probably the best bathroom cleaner I have ever tried. I like to use it on my toilet, in my sink, and my favorite is in my bath tub. It gets my tub looking so white. It’s a strong smelling product, so please make sure when you use it the area is well ventilated.

2. Las Totally Awesome Streak Free Window Clean with Vinegar Formula

This is a product I just recently begun using and I have fallen in love with it already. The vinegar formula gives it a scent I’m definitely not crazy about but the product in itself is great, so I can manage.

3. Arm & Hammer + Oxi Clean Extra Strength Carpet Odor Eliminator

I am a huge fan of carpet fresheners, but sometimes I am just not in the mood to spend 2-3 dollars on just that. So, when I found this Arm & Hammer carpet odor eliminator for only 1 dollar I was ecstatic, and it comes in a pretty good size as well.

4. Assured Antiseptic Mouth Rinse

I have to use mouth wash, but if you haven’t noticed it can run you 4-6 dollars sometimes. This Assured Antiseptic Mouth Rinse is amazing. It is equivalent to the Great Value Antiseptic Mouth Wash or the actual “name brand” Listerine. Now, this is the mouth wash I can vouch for, so if you go trying all those other ones than I am not responsible if it doesn’t make the cut.

5. Las Totally Awesome Fabric Refresher

Fabric refreshers are great for freshening up chairs, sofas, beds, curtains, etc. I enjoy using it on my bed and curtains to freshen up my bedroom. I even use it on my fabric shower curtain. It gives off a nice lingering scent.

6. Bathroom/Room Sprays

We all use them, so why not get something so simple for a dollar if we can. My favorite is Glade, but they also have Air Wick, and other brands.

7. Plackers

Plackers are probably the best thing that could be invented when it comes flossing. It’s honestly the only way I can floss.

8. Dryer Sheets

Dryer sheets can be expensive sometimes depending on the particular brand that you choose to use. My absolute favorite is Gain in the original scent, and the Dollar Tree sells it. You get 15 sheets in a box which is a pretty good deal if you aren’t always washing clothes, and if you aren’t always shoving 2-3 sheets in one load like me.

9. Hand Soap

Hand soaps are nothing fancy to me. They clean your hands and boom you’re done. The Dollar Tree has a nice variety of brands and scents for everyone to choose from.

10. Hard Scrubbing Cleaning Brush

Now this brush really changed my cleaning game. This brush gets into all the nooks and ridges of a bathtub and leaves your tub spotless. It makes scrubbing tubs a lot easier.

If you can save some money buying these amazing items then why wouldn’t you? I’ve already done the trial and error for you.  You’re welcome!

HCXO!

Hillary Griffin is a Business Marketing major and Advertising and Promotions minor at Valdosta State University. She is a 4'11, natural haired girl with a love for all things makeup. Experiencing life the right way is her main goal in life.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.