books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

Things To Help You Stay On Track During The School Year

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

College can be an overwhelming 4 years. Between all of your classes, work, and extracurricular activities, it’s very easy to get overwhelmed. So to help you out here are a few things to help you stay on track while in college: 

1. Agenda

Agendas are definitely needed while in college. To keep track of your weeks, even months, purchasing a planner can help make college a bit easier!

2. Dry Erase Board

Whenever I forgot to check my agenda, dry erase boards are always the next best thing. Putting up a white board in your room can help you be sure to see your plans for the day unintentionally. 

3. Apps

Believe it or not, your basic phone apps can be used to help you daily while in college. Simple apps like your Calendar, Notes, Reminders, etc. can help keep you on track.

4. Binders

Having a binder or composition for every class makes keeping up with every individual class a lot easier. 

5. Tutorials

Sometimes reviewing material in class isn’t enough and we may need additional help. Using every resource provided by your institution can help boost your overall performance in a class tremendously. 

HCXO!

Pre-Nursing major at Valdosta State University. Free spirited.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.