This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Guess who got a new survival kit, just in time for the fall/winter season? Her Campus hooked us up with some amazing products from the best brands we didn’t know where to start! We got the chance to unbox our first survival kit of the school year and we can’t wait for you all to see what’s inside.

Skin + Hair Care

One thing we love is to look amazing and our survival kit came with some great products to help with skin and hair care. To start, let’s talk about these bomb face masks Freeman Beauty sent our way. There are three variations of clay/mud masks including Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask, Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser, and the Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask. We really can’t pick a favorite because we loved all three. The Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask is great for those with sensitive and acne-prone skin. The mask is very easy to apply and all you need is 10 minutes, we forget to wash them off too sometimes so longer won’t hurt!

Bedhead by Tigi supplied us with what seems like an endless supply of hair products, that we will never have a bad hair day again! From the Masterpiece Shine Hairspray to the Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo, Bedhead products literally cover the hair spectrum when you need them the most! With the rush of school and senioritis getting around to washing your hair routinely becomes a task, and that’s where the dry shampoo comes in! What a lifesaver.

How could we forget L’Oréal Paris’ skin care products, just in time for the cooler seasons? The completely affordable and versatile brand sent over Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes, Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist, and Hydra Genius moisturizer! Who has time to tan anymore now that finals are rolling around? These towelettes give us the perfect glow and tan to keep us picture ready. The Hydra Genius moisturizer is perfect for the winter and the dry skin that comes with it! All these products can be found at your local Walmart.

Organization

We can’t forget to mention one of our favorite products in the survival kit, Erin Condren’s Hardbound Life Planner. What we love most about this super cute planner is… everything! From the playful design to the size that doesn’t manage to take up too much space, to the fact that it’s hardbound and built to withstand just about anything! This planner has kept my life together from the moment I opened it.

There are many other products that we have in our survival kit, check out our Instagram for more details and a giveaway coming soon!!

-HCXO

Valdosta State University senior, majoring in Public Relations with a minor in African-American studies.  Food connoisseur, beauty sleep expert, binge watching aficionado, and avid art consumer.