Starbucks Drinks To Get You Through Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

As finals week approaches, most of us will find ourselves dreading the sleepless nights ahead of us. Finals week is usually the most stressful time of year and honestly we’re all just struggling to make it to the finish line. We’re also aware of how hard it can be to stay awake while preparing for a test the next day. One of my favorite ways to help my body stay up long enough to retain enough information is…caffeine! I figure if I mix something I love (Starbucks) with something I hate (studying), it may make studying a little less stressful and easier to get through. Here are a few options at Starbucks that may help you stay up a little longer throughout the week!

Caramel Macchiato

Caramel Macchiato is one of my favorie drinks to get at Starbucks, but especially if I’m trying to stay awake. If you want it to taste sweet, ask for extra caramel. Good thing about this drink is you can also get it hot or cold. Also, with any drink you purchase at Starbucks, you can add extra espresso to stay awake longer. 

Vanilla Latte

Vanilla Latte’s are also a great drink for those who prefer a drink without the strong cofee taste. Ask for a pump or two of hazlenut to make it sweeter and less strong. You can also add caramel drizzle on top. I prefer it iced, with a caramel drizzle or caramel wall. 

Americano

For those who don’t mind a strong tasting coffee as long as it gets the job done, try the Americano! It’s no more than espresso and water. It may not taste as good as the other options, but it will definitely get you through the night. 

#hcxo!

Pre-Nursing major at Valdosta State University. Free spirited.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.