This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Supernatural

The title is very self-explanatory. This show is about two brothers who travel across the country killing dangerous supernatural entities. Now, if you don’t like scary shows then this isn’t the one for you. Personally, I’m a huge fan of scary and gory movies and shows so this is right up my ally. It has 14 seasons, with a 15th on the way.

American Horror Story

This show is everything you want and need in a horror show. They have wonderful plots that are different each season and amazing actors who really bring the stories to life. Each title corresponds to what the season will be about. There are currently 8 seasons on Netflix and a 9th one showing on FX.

Dexter

I wish I could go back to a time before I watched this so I could experience it again. This show is about a Miami Blood Spatter detective who is living a double life as a serial killer. There is a twist though, he only goes after guilty people. This show has 8 seasons.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Not like the teenage witch you might remember from childhood, this show takes a darker turn; but if you can handle it, it’s totally worth it! Sabrina gets into all kinds of stuff in the first season I would talk about, but it’s better if you watch for yourself. This show has 2 seasons with season 3 on the way (November).

The Haunting of Hill House

This is the shortest one on the list and it makes me so sad! This show is about a family who grew up in what was later known as the most haunted house in the country. A lot of ghosts that haunted them as children are still with them today, and they have to come together as a family in order to help one another through this. There is only 1 season right now but season 2 will be coming out in February. 

Viola Davis

Valdosta '20

"What is done in love is done well" -Vincent Van Gogh "This section is supposed to be a small portion about me and I feel like this quote from Van Gogh describes me to a t." Viola is a very loving person/artist, sensitive, and passionate about everything she does. Viola is an introverted soul trying something different, and wanting to share her interest with you. She's all over the place and tends to be a bit unorthodox but you'll enjoy it. Viola is an Art Education Major with a minor in Psychology. Her dream is to work in New York as an art therapist for children with special needs.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.