SGA/CAB Week: 9 Things to Look Out For

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

SGA/CAB week is finally here! If you’re looking for something to do this week, Campus Activities Board and SGA have you covered!

1. Random Acts of Campus Clean Up will be held on Sunday (4/13). If you are interested in cleaning Oak and Sustella parking decks, meet at the Student Union Desk at 2pm.

2. The Career Games Fashion Show will be held Monday (4/14) in the Student Union Ballrooms A-C at 7pm. This event is hosted by the Career Opportunities and Student Employment. The attire is dress to impress (prizes will be awarded)! 

3. There will be a Unity Ball held on Tuesday (4/15). The attire is formal. The ball will take place at the University Center Magnolia Rooms at 7 pm. Comedian Damien Lemon will be the entertainment for the evening.

4. On Wednesday (4/16) a Block Party will be held on the Front Lawn at 4pm. Come out to meet the ’14-’15 SGA candidates!

5. 2014-2015 SGA Executive Board Debate will be held in the Student Union Theater at 8pm. 

6. On Thursday (4/17) SGA Elections begins at 12:01 am on VSU’s Homepage.

7. There will be a finale cookout at the PE Complex Practice Field at 5:30 pm sponsored by the Career Games.

8. CAB Spring Concert featuring Sevyn Streeter will also be held at the PE Complex at 7pm. Valid VSU ID is required for entry. 

9. On Friday (4/18) SGA Elections voting begins at 11:59pm on VSU’s Homepage.

All events are FREE so come out and support CAB and SGA! And remember to vote!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.