Review: Opening of the New Sephora

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Over the weekend a new Sephora opened up in our very own Valdosta Mall! The Sephora is located inside JCPenney and has everything you could possibly imagine in it!  The variety of makeup spans from Nars, Tarte, Urban Decay, Bare Minerals and so much more!

My first impression of the new Sephora was that it was beautiful! You walk straight into the JCPenney and that’s the first thing that catches your eye. It’s well lit and the music playing draws a lot of attention to it, attracting many customers!

In its short time being open I’ve been twice and bought something each time! I could potentially see this being an issue, but I won’t worry about it now; the excitement of the makeup is taking over my brain! A few of the other Her Campus girls and my best friends also came along for this visit and we had an amazing time being girly girls! 

Now your trip with the girls can be a lot more fun because you get to play in makeup and nail polish for a little while! They also offer samples and do your makeup for you if you’re just as confused as I was when I first started wearing makeup. Don’t pass up on this place ladies! You’ll regret it!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.