This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Dear Ms.Future Boss Lady,

You did it! I can’t say more than this, but you made it to the next semester. Yes, you had some ups and downs that you thought you weren’t going to get through, but you did. Every day you woke up and saw another day was another day closer to your dream. Now it’s a new semester and more headaches to come, so here is some motivation. ” You have to get through the bad before you get to the good.” Take this time to breathe and relax because the rush is coming, so put your helmet on. 

Here are some tips to have a better semester.

Stop procrastinating

Organize

Take a break 

Maintain a positive attitude

There might be some tears, headaches, late nights, and blank thoughts, but you got this. If there’s anything you want to change that you didn’t like last semester, you have a clean slate so start now. You are a beautiful, strong, and independent woman. Run this semester; don’t let this semester run you.

Sincerely,

Future Boss Lady

Simone Hill

Valdosta '23

Simone Hill is a sophomore at Valdosta State, majoring in Communication Disorder and minoring in Psychology. Her goal is to work in a school system as a Speech Pathologist or a counselor, but she loves to sit back and watch Netflix and draw in her spare time. She also loves to design and paint stuff in her room. "A creative mind never sleeps," a quote by an anonymous author.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.