This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Nobody has a perfect life so there’s a lot of bumps in the road. You start to have doubts when you’re almost at the finish line or you give up because the process is too hard to accomplish. A way I motivate myself is to write some motivational quotes around the mirror I get ready in to remind myself my inner beauty and struggles are only temporary. Here are some quotes to write on sticky notes to post around your dorm room. 

• “You ARE Strong”
  • “You are the ONLY person that can stop your dream from coming true!”
  • “You’re going to change the world.”
  • “Keep your head high.”
  • Your body is a TEMPLE.”
  • “You’re Beautiful”
  • “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” – Serena Williams
  • “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.” – Michelle Obama
  • “Every moment wasted looking back, keeps us from moving forward…In this world and the world of tomorrow, we must go forward together or not at all.” – Hillary Clinton

As time goes on, you start to realize that your mind is so strong that can affect you in a negative or positive way. You have to extinguish what is good for you because if the process was easy, everyone would be doing what you’re doing. Only the strong survive.

Simone Hill

Valdosta '23

Simone Hill is a sophomore at Valdosta State, majoring in Communication Disorder and minoring in Psychology. Her goal is to work in a school system as a Speech Pathologist or a counselor, but she loves to sit back and watch Netflix and draw in her spare time. She also loves to design and paint stuff in her room. "A creative mind never sleeps," a quote by an anonymous author.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.