This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

It is getting around that time in the semester where assignments are due, homework is piling up, and projects are creeping around the corner. At this point some of us are desperate for some relaxation. Luckily for you, Netflix has just what you need. Most of us were born in the 90’s and Netflix understands that. Let’s be honest, we had the best television options out of any generation. There are so many shows and movies from the 90’s and early 2000’s available on Netflix that it is bound to send you into nostalgia overload. It might be the perfect time for you to put down your books, take a quick study break, and turn on Netflix. 

Shows from the 90’s and early 2000’s

Who can forget our childhood cartoons? There are stations dedicated to replaying the shows we grew up watching, and Netflix has so many awesome shows for 90’s kids. There are a lot of television shows from Cartoon Network like Courage the Cowardly Dog, Chowder, and The Power Puff Girls.  For those of us who never grew up they also have some newer cartoons like Total Drama Island.

90’s and Early 2000’s Movies

Netflix also has an array of old animated movies that are sure to make your day. They have movies we loved as kids like the Hey Arnold Movie, The Recess Movie, Hercules, Lilo and Stitch, and The Emperor’s New Groove. They also have classics like Who Framed Roger Rabbit and The Nightmare before Christmas.

Disney Originals

Wish Upon A Star, Cheetah Girls, Cheetah Girls 2, and Life Size are only Netflix a couple of the Disney’s original movies you can watch on Netflix. If you type “Disney” into the search bar you can find all of the Disney original movies they have to offer. 

Bebe’s Kids

As a bonus, until October 1st you can watch the classic animated film Bebe’s Kids

HCXO!

Toni Miles is a Mass Media Major with aspirations of writing, producing her own documentaries, and directing short films in the future. 
Her Campus at Valdosta State.