Must Have Make-Up Palettes

To all my make-up junkies, we know how important a good eye shadow palette is. If you are having trouble finding a palette that you absolutely love or even are looking for a new one, check out these popular favs!

Urban Decay Palettes

Urban Decay keeps us intrigued by giving us all of these beautiful colored palettes ranging from neutrals to bright-pigmented colors! The Naked, Naked 2, and Naked 3 palettes are all beautiful neutrals. They range from bronze-hued to rose-hued neutrals. Urban Decay even has a Smokey palette that is absolutely perfect for when you want to pull of a Smokey eye look. One of my absolute favorites is the Gwen Stefani Palette. It is amazing!

Too –Faced Palettes

The Chocolate Bar palette is infused with anti-oxidant rich cocoa powder which makes the shadows smell exactly like Chocolate! They also have a combination of glitter shadows and matte shadows included in the palette and colors to die for! Also, their new Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette is limited edition and can def be used as a go-to palette!

Anastasia

At Ulta you can now  create your own palette from Anastasia eyeshadows which include beautiful mattes and shimmers. My personal favorite is ‘Truffle Glitter”

HCXO!