Movies and Shows We Want on Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Watching movies and shows on Netflix can be a lot harder than it looks. Most of the time we are scrolling through all of the options trying to make a decision. Then, when we think of something to watch, it’s not on there! There are several movies and shows we all wish were on Netflix. Here are just a few:

1. That’s So Raven

A show about a fashion forward, psychic teenager; who didn’t love this show? From the comedy to its warm hearted, family oriented nature, this live-action sitcom was a crowd favorite for the four years it was on the air. How awesome would it be to binge watch the antics of Raven Baxter and friends!?

2. All That

If you have never seen or heard of All That, you have to be living under a rock! This show was like Saturday Night Live for kids and teenagers. There was never a dull moment with this crew, and watching this show could never get old!

3. True Life

Everyone loves a bit of reality television. MTV’s True Life, gives you a glimpse into the lives of regular people just like you, who are dealing with their own prerogatives in daily life. This show has been on television for 17 years and has a combined total of 21 seasons! Can you say Netflix marathon?

4. Bring It On

“There must be some Toros in the atmosphere!” Bring It On is one of those movies that you just know word for word. This sassy cheer movie is a classic and an awsome choice for movie night with your girls!

5. The Devil Wears Prada

This last choice is for all of the fashionistas out there! This movie is a personal favorite of mine. It is extremely well written, and makes you dream of what it would be like to work in a fast pace environment in the city. Anne Hathaway gave a brilliant performance in this film!

HCXO!

Ora Lewis

Valdosta

My name is Ora Lewis. I attend Valdosta State University, where I study Public Relations. I enjoy all things fashion and beauty. I love meeting new people and traveling!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.