Member of the Week: Elaine Krivsky

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Our Her Campus Valdosta State member of the week is our Social Media Director and Snapshot Coordinator Elaine Krivsky! She received the most views on her Campus Celebrity article which featured Caroline Davis . Elaine is a senior majoring in American Sign Language Interpreting. She has been a member of the Her Campus team for a year now, she also serves as the Social Media Coordinator for the Honors Student Association, co-captain of the HSA Relay for Life Team, VSU Ambassador, and front desk worker for the Student Union and Reade Hall! When she’s not busy with all her on campus involvement, she enjoys running, collecting spoons, giving concerts in her car, cleaning, writing handwritten letters to pen pals, and being a t-shirt hoarder.

Elaine’s favorite part about being in Her Campus is getting to know all of the other members and spending time with them. Elaine’s long-term friendship with Caroline is what sparked the idea to feature her as a Campus Celebrity, “Caroline Davis and I have know each other since living in Reade Hall our freshman year and as I have kept up with her in her adventures at VSU, she seemed like the perfect candidate to feature as a Campus Celebrity!” She also left us with this fun fact, “ I received a free $6000 nose job when I was in 5th or 6th grade! A girl accidentally hit me on the bridge of my nose, causing it to break. When I went to see a surgeon about repairing my nose, so I could continue breathing and what not, he said that people pay him to break their nose like the way mine was broken. So yay me?”

Congrats Elaine on being this week’s member of the week! Be sure to check out her Campus Celebrity feature on Caroline Davis and all of the other amazing work she has done for Her Campus here! HCXO!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk