Member of the Week: Anissa Wlilliams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Our Her Campus Member of the week is Anissa Williams! She received the most views on her #MCM article about Morris Chestnut!  Anissa is a senior majoring in Professional Communication with a minor in Marketing here at VSU. She has been a part of the Her Campus team since Fall 2014 and she is also a member of VSU’s NAACP and Black Student League! In her spare time she enjoys reading, listening to music, making money, shopping, and traveling as much as she can. 

Anissa loves being a part of Her Campus for several reasons, “I love the bonds I have built with the Her Campus girls. There is  never a dull moment when we are together and working as team. Writing for Her Campus has also helped me become a better writer and advanced my networking skills.”  Her love for Morris Chestnut is what inspired her article, “I grew up watching and admiring Morris Chestnut. Ever since I was young I thought he was a good looking and extremely talented man. I recently saw the Perfect Guy and was in awe about how fine he is. I felt likt I had to write an article to pay tribute to all of the years he has blessed us with his talents and looks.” Anissa feels beyond honored to be this week’s member of the week! She also left us with this fun fact, “I am originally from the Bronx, New York and grew up just a few block away from Yankee Stadium!”

Congrats on being this week’s member of the week Anissa! Be sure to check out her articles and keep up with future content she writes for Her Campus here! HCXO!

Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk