#ManCrushMonday: Omari Hardwick

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

In light of the season 2 premiere of Being Mary Jane being this Tuesday, we would like to nominate Omari Hardwick as our Man Crush Monday! Although he won’t be returning to the hit show due to other projects of his own, he’s hot enough to stare at on whatever show he stars in. Below are 5 fun facts that we’re sure you never knew about this yummy piece of man, Omari Hardwick.

1. He’s a peach-state native!

Believe it or not Omari is from Atlanta, GA. 

2. He graduated from the University of Georgia.

It’s not Valdosta State, but the mere fact that he was a Hope Scholar makes him even more relateable to all of us. 

3. He is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.

Well, we all know that this brotherhood is known as the phirst and the phinest which explains his membership in the organization.

4. He writes poetry.

This explains his minor in theater. Of course, now that he is an actor this makes plenty of sense. But, who would really assume that this beauty writes poetry in his spare time?

5. He has starred in other big name films and shows before Being Mary Jane and Power.

He has 20 years of previous experience, but his role in For Colored Girls helped him to launch his career as a big name actor.

If these aren’t enough reasons to love Omari, we really don’t know what else it will take. We’ll certainly miss him during Tuesday’s Being Mary Jane season 2 premiere, but we’ll be sure to tune into Power whenever it returns to STARS.

HCXO!

I'm Brisha, a senior at Valdosta State University double majoring in Public Relations and Spanish! Writing hasn't always been my "thing" but I now find it to be a beneficial way to express myself! My passions include fashion, fitness, healthy eating, and relationship building. Follow me on Instagram @BShavonte!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.