This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you love having clear skin but you hate the thought of having to apply 5-8 products before bed each night/in the morning.

Lucky for both of us, I have managed to put together the perfect lazy girl skin routine. This is something I have been doing for about 6-7 months, so I know first hand that it works.

I do want to let you guys know that I have combination skin: I’m oily around my nose, forehead, chin and dry around my temples and cheeks. Different skin types react to things differently, so if you don’t feel like this routine would be right for you, don’t do it!

Products used: Witch Hazel Pond’s Dry Skin Face Cream

Step 1:

Clean face with a cold wash cloth.

Step 2:

Clean face with Witch Hazel.

Step 3:

Massage Face Cream onto your face.

And in the mornings, I do the same thing minus the Witch Hazel. I would advise to choose rather you will be cleansing your face with Witch Hazel at night or in the morning, not both.

And there you go! They lazy girl skin routine!

HCXO!

Markesia Barron is a senior at Valdosta State University. She majors in Middle Grades Education concentrated in Language Arts and Reading. After graduation, she plans to become a middle school Language Arts teacher in the Metro Atlanta area. Markesia enjoys writing, reading, super-hero movies, and meditating outside. She's a big Beyonce fan and self-care enthusiast.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.