nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Kardashian and Jenner Apps

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

If you’re not Keeping Up With the Kardashians, then you haven’t heard that 4 out of 5 of the Kardashian/ Jenner sisters have come out with their own entertainment and lifestyle apps. These apps are designed to give their audiences an unprecedented and exclusive personal access to the Kardashian and Jenner clan! Kim, Khloe, Kendall, and Kylie worked closely with a team to ensure their followers have the best and most realistic experience as possible with these apps. Each app comes with a $2.99 per month subscription, and within the first few hours of the launches on Monday, there were nearly 900,000 fan downloads! Do the math; that’s about $2.7 million, and the sisters are expected to net as much as $32 million from these apps in the near future! Now let’s take a deeper look into the apps and what all you get with that $2.99 per month subscription.

1. Khloe Kardashian

Khloe’s new fitness journey has inspired many to get the ball rolling in their own lives, and with her app, you can get an inside look at how she lost 35 pounds. If you have a problem staying organized, Khloe shares her organzational tips with her followers, which can be extremely helpful to all of us college students! You also get special access to events and giveaways that you wouldn’t ordinarily see on her social media. If Khloe is your favorite Kardashian and you’re trying to get fit, this app is perfect for you!

2. Kim Kardashian

Kim loves being in the spotlight and connecting with her fans, and his app is another way for her to do just that! She gives you access to her personal diaries, and she even features a Q&A between her and her subscribers. Want to know what Kim’s watching on the big screen? She also shares her favorite feature films. It’s hard to keep up with what Kim is wearing and what her makeup artists are using to make her look so phenomenal, but with this app, you will have all of these things and more in the palm of your hands!

3. Kendall Jenner

Being a 19 year old super model and regulation hottie are only 2 of the things you’ll find on  Kendall Jenner’s app. Kendall is currently the face of Estee Lauder, and you can find all of her favorite products from this line on her app. She gives you an extra look into her life with live streaming video and behind-the-scenes content. If you want to shop Kendall’s high fashion closet, her app provides you with where she finds some of her signature pieces and how much they retail for. For all of you super models in the making, Kenall’s app is the perfect addition to your mobile device!

4. Kylie Jenner

Kylie Jenner seems to be at the top of all the headlines today, and with her app you’ll be ahead of the crowd too! From her funky wigs to her trending makeup looks, you will have a first-hand look at all things Kylie! You can jam out to some of Kylie’s favorite songs with her exclusice radio station called “Kylie Radio.” Exclusive personal photographs are also provided on this app, so you can see her selfies that don’t make it to instagram. Dying to know how Kylie achieve some of her signature makeup looks? You can find beauty tutorials featuring some of her favorite makeup artists on her app as well!

Now that you know all about the Kardashian/ Jenner apps, which one will you download, or will you download all 4?!

HCXO!

Ora Lewis

Valdosta

My name is Ora Lewis. I attend Valdosta State University, where I study Public Relations. I enjoy all things fashion and beauty. I love meeting new people and traveling!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.