The Instant Cure to Monday Blues

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

You’re at the age when babysitting isn’t your idea of a job anymore and being a parent is definitely too far fetched. On any given Monday, your mom is blowing up your phone because you managed to overdraft your account again. As if life isn’t hard enough, nothing is going your way and you’re debating all aspects of life. When you think about it, being in the presence of a kid would probably turn your bitter mindset around immediately. So since it’s that day of the week again, Monday [sighs], here are a few clips of kids that we’re sure will brighten any hum-drum, is-the-weekend-really-over mood!

Because it’s Monday, your immediate response to everything is…

and, doing something ultimate has been your catch phrase for the past three days…

so you decide that next weekend should be no different…

except your mom keeps calling trying to discuss your recent spending habits..

and the best way you know to explain yourself is through your charm…

but then you all of a sudden get ballsy and tell her to stay in her own lane…

after all, this is the lifestyle you live, isn’t it?

Although we can’t promise that Mondays are ever going to get any better, we can promise that funny kids will always brighten your mood! After all, Bill Cosby said it himself: “kids say the darnest things”! Happy Monday!

HCXO!

I'm Brisha, a senior at Valdosta State University double majoring in Public Relations and Spanish! Writing hasn't always been my "thing" but I now find it to be a beneficial way to express myself! My passions include fashion, fitness, healthy eating, and relationship building. Follow me on Instagram @BShavonte!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.