How to Properly Get Ready for a VSU Game Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We all know Saturdays are about football!

I’m here to help you get ready for a VSU game day. The first step is to do all of your homework ahead of time. If Saturday comes around and you are still trying to finish your homework, you ain’t living right. Do your homework Friday night so that on Saturday, you will not have to worry about it. If you need to stay up all Friday night to do your homework, then do it! 

Next, you need an outfit. What do you want to wear to the game? A simple tee, or go all out? You can put on a V-State shirt, a black or red crop top or not wear V-State apparel at all. Go comfortable or stepppppp. 

Also, decide if you want to tailgate or just go straight to the game. You can be active, get up early and tailgate! There are games, food and more. I mean who doesn’t enjoy free food? You can also wait ’til the game starts and head right on over. The choice is yours. 

Finally, don’t be lame and miss out on the game! Head on over, spend time with friends and have fun!  Don’t forget to cheer on your Blazers!

HCXO!

Alyssha Floyd

Valdosta '22

Hey, my name is Alyssha Floyd. I love writing, and I am so happy to be apart of HER Campus! Fun fact I have a Youtube channel!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.