Homecoming Court 2016: JaCorius “Cori” Zellner

Name: JaCorius Zellner (Cori)  

Major: Exercise Physiology  

Classification: Junior  

Fun Fact: I put sour cream on just about everything. 

HC: Tell us a little about yourself:

JZ: I am currently a VSU cheerleader and this is my third year being on the team. I love photography and hanging out with friends. 

HC: What are your aspirations in life?

JZ: I hope to one day help others by being a Physical Therapist. I want to travel the world and experience different cultures and perspectives. 

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

JZ: I am involved in VSU Cheer, Exercise Physiology Club, and Spanish Club.

HC: What are you currently doing to influence students on campus?

JZ: I am a male cheerleader which is uncommon and it shows diversity and encourages other students to get out of their comfort zone. 

HC: Why should you be chosen for Homecoming King?

JZ: I am heavily committed to Valdosta State and love showing school pride. I represent the school’s diverse student population. I would also be a well-rounded, good representation of the student body.   

HC: If you were to be crowned Homecoming King, how would you use your title to impact our campus?

JZ: I have grown as person since attending VSU, and I want to encourage others to get involved and allow them to find themselves while attending Valdosta. I will continue to work towards greater school spirit, pride, and values.    

HC: What sets you apart from other candidates?

JZ: I am different from other candidates because of my unique school spirit. Cheering for this school has given me so many opportunities to grow as a person and become close with people of all different backgrounds. 

Voting starts Tuesday, October 18th on Campus Connect! HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.