Homecoming Court 2016: Cemone Scott

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Name: Cemone Scott  

Major: Biology

Classification: Senior

Fun Fact: I wish I had two middle names like my mother.

HC: Tell us a little about yourself:

CS: I am an only child from Americus, Ga. I am a friendly, outgoing and optimistic individual. I love sports, music, cooking, photography and eating food. I would like to be a Physical Therapist and Registered Dietitian in a profession sports environment.

HC: What are your aspirations in life? 

CS: I would like to be a Physical Therapist overall, but before I do I will join the U.S. Peace Corps to volunteer around the world to countries in need.

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

CS: Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity, BSL, Intramural & Club Sports Supervisor, Women’s Basketball Team Manager and Blazer Officials Secretary.

HC: What are you currently doing to influence students on campus? 

CS: I do a lot of community service for my campus ranging from mentoring groups to cleaning around campus. I also support other students and their organizations because a support system can go a long way.

HC: Why should you be chosen for Homecoming Queen?

CS: I feel that I should be Homecoming Queen because I have a love for my peers, school and community. I want to show that even if I have a higher leadership position, I am willing to listen to all people who have a suggestions and ideas, tolet them know that they have been heard, and I am willing to help them get their word out. Being Homecoming Queen is not just about “me” Its about “we.”

HC: If you were to be crowned Homecoming Queen, how would you use your title to impact our campus?

HC: If crowned Queen, I will team up with SGA to know what issues are currently happening on campus and see how we as a student body can improve or fix what is not currently working.

Voting starts Tuesday, October 18th on Campus Connect! HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.
Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk