This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

It’s our favorite time of the year, holiday season! In honor of that, the lovely Her Campus National Team sent us our Holiday Survival Kit courtesy of our sponsors. We recently held our finals week giveaway where we gave away some items from the box. Take a look at what else we received and what giveaways you can look forward to next semester!

Yogi Tea Samples – Who doesn’t love a good cup of tea? A cup of tea can definitely relive some of the stress of the semester and keep you warm during the season. We received two tea samples: Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea bag and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life. They even included a $1-off coupon so you can purchase your own box! Our lovely finals week giveaway winners were huge fans of the samples!

Book of the Month – Now that the semester has come to a close, you have more time to leisurely read! Relax and cuddle up with a good book. That’s exactly what Book of the Month is all about! They select new books each month that you can read for only half of the price. Your membership includes new books monthly and you can even add up to two additional books for only $9.99. This is definitely a book lovers dream! The lovely people at Book of the Month provided us with a tote, bookmarks, a book and a free month of their service! Yes, we said it, a free month! You can also use the code “HERCAMPUS30” for 30% off a 3-month membership plus a free tote! This comes to less than $10.50/month for a brand new hardcover book! Enroll here!

Leaders Cosmetics – We at Her Campus Valdosta State are what we like to call “face mask advocates.” We love face masks because they are relaxing and amazing for your skin! Leaders Cosmetics provided us witth a variety of sheet masks: 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask and 7 Wonder Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask. All of the sheet masks are from authentic coconut juice that is naturally fermented into a gel. All of the masks have amazing benefits! Our giveaway winners were also huge fans of these as well!

Rimmel London – They’re known for their amazing products that are also super affordable for the college budget. They provided us with:  Scandaleyes Original Mascara, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour and Natural Bronzer. Our personal favortie product was the lip color which comes in 7 shades (Wish Upon A Berry, I’ll Call You, Play With Fire, Make Your Move, Heart Breaker, Kiss Fatal and Just Teasing) the color was very pigmented and long lasting! The Bronzer is perfect for a highlight and comes in 3 shades (Sun Light, Sun Bronze and Sun Dance). The eyeliner and mascara can be used for a dramatic smokey eye or even a sublte pop to give you an awake/refreshed look.

Pure Silk – Let’s face it. using soap and water for shaving just isn’t enough. Pure Silk leaves your legs feeling moisturized and rejuvenated! They provided us with their shave cream in the scent Raspberry Mist. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling amazing. They’re also running a contest right now, the Love Your Legs Getawat! Enter here and you and a friend could win a trip to Colorado to enjoy roundtrip airfare and accommodations, a day of relaxation at Life Spa, a night of music at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, entrance into the Gildan Esprit de She 5k/10k and a Pure Silk prize bag!

We are so excited and can’t wait to share some of our stuff with all of you next semester! HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.
Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk