Her Campus Valdosta #InAero Tour Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Her Campus at Valdosta hosted the #InAero Campus Tour October 24th and it was nothing short of a hit! Held in our bookstore in the Student Union, HC and Aeropostale some a lot of Valdosta State’s student body and they got a chance to know us a little better. Although we didn’t get to bask in the sun for our event, the location and timing couldn’t have been better!

From goodie bags, Swarovski nail art, Aero denim jackets, and giveaways— students, faculty, and our girls wanted in on the fun. It’s safe to say aside of the denim jackets the fluffy socks were a crowd fav.

#BestDenimEver was the running tag for our event and the denim jackets came with patches our winners could iron on to make it their own. In the wake of homecoming campaigning, many students were huddled in the union to get in on the festivities and the #InAero event only added momentum.

Here are some of the writers and executive board members! The event was nothing short of amazing and a huge success here at Valdosta State. We even had people want to join the team that day!!

Lucky enough for those who wanted to come to the event, we will be having a giveaway with some of the goodies from the event and extras from our survival kits. Be sure to follow us on our social media for updates and content on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.

HCXO!

Valdosta State University senior, majoring in Public Relations with a minor in African-American studies.  Food connoisseur, beauty sleep expert, binge watching aficionado, and avid art consumer.