This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Highlighters are definitely a must for your makeup bag! Some of us in HC wanted to show you our favorite highlighting products. Check out our video, “Her Highlight” here and look below to learn more!

Michaela’s Highlighter: Glossier: Haloscope Highlighter

Color used: Topaz

Why I love it: It’s very lightweight and the ingredients are so great for your skin. It gives me a very sublte yet natural glow!

La’Ron’s Highlighter: Anastasia Beverly Hills: Glow Kit – Sun Dipped

Colors used: Tourmaline and Bronzed. 

Why I love it: It always gives me a sun kissed look! Definitely one of my favorite makeup products.

Meena’s Highlighter: Rue 21: Truly Yours Eyeshadow Palette

Colors used: Gold & Rose Gold shades

Why I love it: It is easy to apply and blend and works better than actual highlighters I’ve had and it is extremely inexpensive.

Hillary’s Highlighter: BH Cosmetics: Carli Bybel

Colors used: 1 and 2

Why I love it:  I absolutely love my palette. When I wear them together I am already guaranteed an amazing glow day!

Toni’s Highlighter: BH Cosmetics: Wild and Radiant

Colors used: Even though gold flatters me more I do not neglect the lighter shades in my palette. I have found that those colors look better around my eyes. They provide the perfect pop!

Why I love it: As a brown girl I find that the more golden shades look better on my skin. I normally place it on the bridge of my nose, my cupid’s bow, and from time to time my chin. This palette is very affordable and the colors are super pigmented, it will last all day and night! 

HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.
Michaela Leung is the current Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Valdosta State. She is an honors student studying Mass Media and working on a Cross-Training Certificate in Journalism at Valdosta State University with aspirations to be a music journalist and a news anchor. This New York native enjoys fashion, all kinds of music, socializing, making people laugh and standing up for what is right. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter: michaelaskrunk