This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.
Everyone has had a night where they partied a little too much. There’s nothing wrong with having a good time, as long as you do it responsibly, but sometimes a good night leads to a rough morning. Here are a couple of tips to recover from living like a celebrity. 

1. Drink water before you go to bed and in the morning.

Alcohol dehydrates your body, so the best thing to do after a long night is to hydrate yourself. Drink some water before you go to bed and make sure you have a bottle waiting for you the next morning… your body will appreciate it.

2. Greasy food = greatness.

Putting greasy food in your stomach, which probably isn’t recommended by a nutritionist, will help elimnate your possible hangover the next morning. Food will absorb some of the shots of Fireball you decided to take and overall will slow down the process of your intoxication.

3. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory.

Better known as aspirin and ibuprofen, NSAIDs will ease that pounding headache that you will surely have. Take them the next morning with some toast or crackers and in an hour or so you should feel almost like yourself again.

4. Think before you drink.
Be smart! You’re an adult, and you know that the best way to prevent a hangover is to drink with some class. Downing three beers, two shots and a mixed drink in an hour and a half is a sure sign that you’ll be leaning over the toilet the next morning wondering where it all went wrong. 

HCXO!
Rineta is a Speech Communication major at Valdosta State University, with an emphasis in public relations. She aspires to have a career in sports media relations one day. In her free time she enjoys binge watching shows written by Shonda Rimes on Netflix, reading professional athlete autobiographies and being the friend who laughs too much. Follow her- IG/Twitter: _rrainey
Her Campus at Valdosta State.