Halloween Costumes that Will Rock Your Virtual Halloween Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

We may be in a pandemic that should not stop the fun. Whether your costume is a solo act or a group effort be sure to so the others how creative you can be this Halloween. 

Among Us character 

The indie game that as seem to consume everyone’s time. All you need to do for this outfit is to wear the solid colors of whoever you pick. To add some spice, add fake blood, it may mean that you were killed or maybe you are an imposter, that is up for you to decide.

Mail Carrier 

This year we should really show some love to our local mail carriers, they have been working extremely hard between an ongoing pandemic and preparing for the elections. For this costume is a blue collared shirt, a USPS patch, a plain blue baseball cap, and a package to deliver. 

Hazmat Suit

This will make quite the statement. This lets your audience know that you take your social distancing and quarantine very seriously. For this costume you can either by the suit online or just get a mask and wear a full black or white outfit. 

Joe Exotic from Tiger King 

Tiger King was great but don’t let it die down. Joe Exotic was quite the character so you must bring out your inner animal to achieve this costume. For this outfit, you will need a very sparkly and sequin collard shirt, extremely air sucking tight jeans, and a tiger stuffed animal to keep you company. 

The Schuyler Sisters  

Hamilton made it’s way back into our hearts this year and as usual The Schuyler Sisters were the ones we were focused on. This trio might be hard to find, the easiest way to achieve this outfit is by getting three similar outfits but of course with green, yellow, and pink. You can do those colors in shirts, pants, dresses, or skirts. All you need know are name tags and sing your heads off with every Hamilton song.  

Jasmin Small

Valdosta '23

Hey ladies!! I am a student Valdosta State University. (Class of 2023 WHOOP WHOOP) I major in journalism and minor in mass media. I'm a pretty fun person to be around (at least I hope that I am).
Her Campus at Valdosta State.