This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Personally, a great concealer is a must have for any makeup look. Here are a couple of concealers, ranging in different prices that are all great options!

Kat Von D’s Lock it Concealer Crème

This concealer is honestly amazing and one of my favorites! It has full coverage, is super bendable, and is 24-hour wear. You can use it for under-eyes, color correction, and even contouring. This is available online or at Sephora for $26.00.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

This concealer is ideal for most skin types and is loved by many. It is crease proof, can be used to hide imperfections, even skin tones, and reduce redness. It provides medium to full coverage. It can be found online or in stores at Sephora for $29.00 as well.

ABH Concealer

This concealer is full coverage without seeming too “Heavy”. Also a little goes a long way! It’s available in 18 shades can be found online and in beauty stores such as Ulta and Sephora for $20.00. Also, it can be used as an all over foundation.

L.A Girl Pro Conceal

This is a very creamy concealer that one of my favorite makeup gurus (Aaliyah Jay) uses! It’s only $5.00 and can be found online or at your local beauty supply store.

Maybelline Master Conceal

This concealer has great coverage and was used  by Manny Mua (makeup guru) on youtube for his “Drugstore makeup tutorial.” This can be found at your local drugstore or Ulta for $8.99.

HCXO!

Freshman at Valdosta State University, Love fashion,positive vibes, and laughing! Enjoying every day like it's my last.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.