This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

2015 has been the year of fringe! From shoes to bags to jackets fringe is everywhere. With fall being just around the corner you are destined to see more. Fringes are a timeless embellishment that can take your outfit from drab to fab with a couple tassels or two. They add the layers, body and flair that every girl needs. Most fringed clothing and accessories give off either a mid-western or sexy bohemian feel. Here are some cute fringed must haves for next season.

The Jacket:

As the temperature decreases you will need a signature jacket that shows off your inner fashionista.This neutral colored fringe coat is just right for every occassion. It’s not to heavy or too light. In addition to its great fringing it is also faux suede, which is becoming a new trend as well.

The bag:

Everyone is wearing the fringe bag this year! They come in every style and every color. Whether you’re heading to class or hitting the streets with your girls ,you will turn heads with your chic flowing purse.

The heel:

The classic nude heel is essential in every girls shoe collection, but you can jazz up your look with a nude fringed heel. They are totally cute and match with everything. Paint those toes and slip on your heels ladies!

The boot:

Fall is the beginning of boot season. Whether you’re a bootie girl or you love knee highs, a fringed boot can add a little bit more sexy to your legs.They will add that I have arrived feeling as you strut down the streets of your city.

The skirt:

Who would have ever thought fringe could go on a skirt? Whether you’re going for a sexy or casual look, a fringed skirt is sure to make a fashion statement. This signature piece comes in both long and short styles and in a variation of fabrics and colors. In other words, there is no reason for you not to add this piece to your collection.

The shirt:

The fringed crop top is the halter top of the fall, its a must have! It is a cute and flirty way to show of a little tummy, but still cover up for the fall winds. Don’t let a little wind stop you from showing of that mid section.

Don’t be afriad of the fringe. Show of your sass with this great fall trend! HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.