Five Size-Inclusive Brands for Every Bikini Body

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Every year, spring rolls around again and brings spring break with it. A welcome respite from school work, spring break can seem like an oasis in a semester packed with tests and assignments and work. But for some of us, spring break can seem like a curse because of the struggle it brings with it: the quest to find the perfect swimsuit. Here are five size-inclusive brands that can make your search a little easier.

ASOS

An online clothing retailer hailing from the other side of the pond, this British website has swimsuits from a range of brands, and a cupsize filter option that goes all the way up to 38 I. This website is great because of its highly customizable search, and its range of sizes. You won’t have to look far for the perfect bikini if you have something in mind. You can filter your search by size, color, range (petite, maternity, plus & curve, or tall), price and brand.

Swimsuitsforall

For plus-size ladies, this website focuses on offering a wide range of flattering suits to women who are normally left out by more mainstream retailers. Recently, Swimsuitsforall revealed a line of swimsuits in collaboration with famous plus-size model Ashley Graham. If you like to be covered up, or to wear something a little more revealing, this site has it all.

Modcloth

If you’re looking to invest in a quirky suit no one else will have, Modcloth is the place for you. Though the suits here are pricey, the vintage cool-girl look is something you won’t find anywhere else, and the wide range of styles ensures every customer will find something unique just for them. Modcloth offers both regular and plus size suits, with over 69 different “extended size” options.

Smart Glamour

An indie brand offering fewer suits than others on this list (but just as much style), Smart Glamour is committed to size inclusivity. Pieces on this site range all the way from an extra extra small to a 6XL, and the models range in body type as well, unlike others on this list. Smart Glamour offers six different, classically styled pieces, with each piece coming in a range of possible colors and patterns.

Aerie Swim

The progenitor of the #aeriereal campaign, this offshoot of American Eagle carries an array of styles to compliment all body types. There’s something for almost everyone here, and the prices are reasonable with sales going constantly in store and online throughout the season. As an added bonus, none of their model pictures are touched up.

Hello! I'm Kelsey, a junior studying journalism at Valdosta State University. I love reading (mostly Plath and Tolstoy), watching comedy shows on Hulu, and going to the beach.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.