This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Finals week is fast approaching, and while no one enjoys studying and pulling all-nighters for tests, I think we can all agree that passing finals is an essential part of college life. Here are a few gifs that should sum up the way most of us feel during finals week. 

You know it’s the end of the year when the mere thought of finals week is giving you a migraine…

You’ve had plenty of time to study before finals, but for some reason, you’ve waited til almost the very last minute…

It’s Dead Day, and you go into hiding, buried under piles of books and papers.

At this point you’ve already considered dropping out and other possible career options.

Late nights in the library and study rooms require lots of coffee and energy drinks.

You’re so tired from being up all night that your brain is fried and you’re a vegetable.

Finals day is here and all that cramming should pay off… hopefully.

The worst is finally over, and you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing the semester is over! Bring on summer vacation!!!!!

HCXO!

Hey lovelies! I am a junior Mass Media major at Valdosta State University. I love writing, fashion and hair, and dancing and singing in the mirror!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.