This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Coachella kicked off a few days ago, and aside from the music, the fashion is always a staple at the festival. Festival fashion is fun, quirky, and gives you an excuse to express your inner hippie. Here are some fashion essentials that you can rock this summer at any music festival.

1. Fringe

Fringe screams boho chic and can be worn in many different ways. You can wear fringe boots, shorts, or accessories!

2. Gladiator Sandals

Most music festivals take place outside, and you want to be as cofortable as possible. Gladiator sandals are comfy, chic, and add a bit of edge to your festival ensemble. If you are all about showing off your legs, you’ll definentely make a statement in shoes like these.

3. Kimonos

Kimonos are another fashion essential and must have for your festival style. Kimonos are pretty simple to style, because they are often the focus or statement piece of an outfit. Style a kimono with a basic tank and high waisted denim shorts, and you are good to go.

4. Graphic Tees

If you are looking for a way to toughen up an outfit, wear a graphic tee! Graphic tees are casual and go with pretty much anything. When wearing a graphic tee, pair them with boyfriend jeans or denim shorts, ankle boots and a fedora or a floppy hat.

HCXO!

I am a third year student at UGA and an intended broadcast journalism major.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.