This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Ladies, it is time to say goodbye to hot girl summer because fall has arrived!

Fall, or autumn if you want to be sophicated, is all about the beautiful shades of reds and orangles on the fallen leaves, the chill and breeze in the air letting you know the temperature is just right, and of course binging the greatest fall movies and tv shows. Here are the top 10 fall movies and tv shows to get your festive on. 

Trinkets 

Trinkets is based on a 2013 best-selling novel about three high school girls in Portland, Oregon that have a bit of a stealing problem. These young ladies all have personal issues of there own but when they all meet at the same shoplifters anonymous group they become friends and face their problems together. The setting on this show has a very autumn aesthetic that is sure to make you crave a pumpkin spice latte. 

Coraline

Iconic. A classical. Truly one of the best. This movie is about an 11 year old girl who finds a secret door in her new home that leads to what seems to be a perfect life. Gifts, amazing food, a milkshake train, a fun activities to do, things that would want you do be there forever….but for a price. 

This is Us

This heart felt show is all about the lives of three siblings. The show goes back and forth between the past and present. The vibe of this show is one of the most cozy feel good shows out there that is sure to get you shedding a few tears or even using the entire box of tissues. 

It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

This animated classical has it all. Good moods, pumpkins, beautiful fallen leaves, halloween costumes, and friends to join you in all the fun. 

Twilight 

Our little preteen hearts were all hooked on the team Edward versus team Jacob. The ultimate love triangle that had everyone and their mothers on edge. The Twilight series consist of five movies so you can binge all day long and maybe go for round two. The blue errie filter throughout this series gives off a fall and cold vibe. 

Stranger Things 

Kids fighting monsters, eggos, random nose bleeds, questionable love triangles, and awesome 80s fashions. Oh an the term “mouthbreather” becoming an insult. All these things are included in the three season Netflix series. It’s been three years and I still demand justice for Barb, a great friend who deserved better. 

Monster House 

A haunted house but this time it’s true. Halloween is around the corner but inside of preparing the greatest costume out of the trio these three children must battle against a house that is alive and deadly. This scary movie is great to watch with the little ones or even by yourself. 

American Horror Story

This show is star studded and definitely a must show, that is if you’re tough enough. This show consist of circus freaks, creepy hotels, scary cabins, and chaotic asylums. If the setttings of the series is not scary enough, even some of the stoylines are based on true events. 

Corpse Bride

First things first, pretty much all of Tim Burton’s movies are phenomal so of course Corpse Bride is on the list. For some committ to marriage is a horror within itself but imagine a corpse wanting to marry you. That was the case for young Victor, now his world has turned upside down and learns about the land of the dead. 

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina 

This Netfix series is a dark and twisted twist to to the classic “Sabrina the Teenage Witch”. Join Sabrina in her journey in balancing friendships, high school, and embracing her half-witch side. 

Snuggle with a fuzzy blanket, drink some hot chocolate and enjoy these amazing shows and movies. 

Jasmin Small

Valdosta '23

Hey ladies!! I am a student Valdosta State University. (Class of 2023 WHOOP WHOOP) I major in journalism and minor in mass media. I'm a pretty fun person to be around (at least I hope that I am).
Her Campus at Valdosta State.